Heat Pump Technicians In Leesburg, VA
Heat pumps work overtime because they are used for heating and cooling homes throughout the year. If yours has started to show poor performance, Johnson’s Polar Air Inc. is available for heat pump services in Leesburg, VA. Preventative maintenance can help keep your heat pump working well for many years, but eventually they will begin to show signs of deterioration. Our licensed and insured service technicians have the training to perform a variety of heat pump repair services and get your home’s air regulated again. Turn to our team of heat pump technicians for routine maintenance visits or urgent repairs and replacements.
Professional Heat Pump Repair Services
If you are perceptive, there are a few common signs you can pick up on that’ll indicate a malfunctioning heat pump. Some of the signs you could look for include a heat pump that makes a lot of noise, short cycles, or doesn’t regulate the temperature as well as before. It’s important to get a checkup for older heat pumps, which are more prone to problems. When you start seeing higher electricity bills, it may be time to call a professional heat pump technician for an inspection.
These are the heat pump repair services we offer in the Leesburg, VA area:
- Remove dirt and other obstructions from ducts, coils, and blower
- Replace filters
- Inspect for duct leakage
- Make sure there is adequate airflow
- Adjust refrigerant charge
- Stop refrigerant leaks
- Inspect electric terminals
- Clean, tighten connections, and apply non-conductive coating
- Lubricate motors and inspect belts for tightness or wear
- Correct electric control
- Inspect heat pump condensing unit
- Verify thermostat sensors are working properly
Routine Preventative Heat Pump Maintenance
Performing the right maintenance is key if you want to catch heat pump issues before they become a serious problem. We offer heat pump maintenance services that will keep your system running optimally, keeping your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer. One simple yet important part of preventative maintenance is replacing the filter regularly because it allows the air to circulate without contaminants. When the air filter gets clogged, your heat pump needs to work harder to maintain a constant temperature and in turn costs more in electricity.
Our heat pump maintenance services include:
- Check for snow or ice buildup restricting air flow
- Remove foliage from growing around the outdoor unit
- Elevate heat pump 4 to 8 inches to allow for proper drainage
- Ensure heat pump isn’t below leaking gutter, or else it could freeze
- Clean or change your filters once a month, or as needed
- Keep the vent-like registers open
- Clean outdoor coils
Contact Us For Heat Pump Service
Get efficient, well-completed, and routine heat pump maintenance services from the professional technicians at Johnson’s Polar Air Inc. Our team can help your system last longer than usual with the proper care, whether it means cleaning, replacing filters, or checking for other types of blockage. If your system is experiencing more serious problems, we have the expertise to provide heat pump repairs you can depend on. Reach out to our technicians at 703-430-3300 to schedule an appointment for heat pump services in Leesburg, VA.
We service the following cities and their surrounding areas: