Air Conditioning Services For Reston, VA
Obtain reliable AC repair services in Reston, VA from Johnson’s Polar Air Inc., because your HVAC system is an important part of your property’s temperature control and air quality. Our contractors have the experience and expertise necessary to handle any maintenance or installations, so you won’t have to deal without having an ideal temperature. We know how essential it is to get your heating and AC back to working order. Our professional contractors offer outstanding customer service and skilled air conditioning services with every job.
High-Quality AC Repair Services
At Johnson’s Polar Air Inc., we offer competitive pricing for our AC repairs while delivering the best results. We’re here to give you the most beneficial services, so our repair and installation technicians will only suggest the maintenance you need. It’s all about our devotion to our customers and making sure their furnace or AC unit is operating, or that their property has proper ventilation. Each and every job is performed with professionalism at the highest level. Our goal is to leave you with a working HVAC system and a smile on your face.
When Do You Need AC Maintenance?
Just like your heating system, your air conditioner’s parts can get damaged over time. However, there are things you can look out for to figure out when you need AC maintenance. These include:
- The airflow is lacking: You might realize that your house isn’t cooling as much as you want it to. This might be due to your unit’s compressor failing or your ducts are clogged.
- Emitting odd sounds: Be receptive of your air conditioner. When it’s on, is it emitting any grinding, grating, or even squealing noises? If the answer is yes, it’s crucial that you call an expert air conditioner repair technician right away.
- Putting out foul odors: There are a couple types of odors that happen with air conditioners. One comes from mold development in the air conditioner itself and it produces a musty stench. The second one tends to be the odor of seared wire insulation.
- Moisture accumulation: A lot of moisture around your air conditioner could mean an issue with the condensation line or a refrigerant leak.
- You’re not getting any cool air: If you’re not receiving any cool air, it could be a compressor problem or your refrigerant levels are low.
Ventilation can be one of the things homeowners tend to disregard when it comes to fixing their house, but ventilation is very important. If your home isn’t venting correctly, your residence will enclose heat and moisture and this could lead to a development of mold in your insulation. Clogged ducts can be a major problem also. When our air conditioner service technicians are on the job, they can examine your house’s ventilation and ensure there aren’t any glaring issues at hand.
Contact Our Professional AC Repair Service Technicians
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our AC repair technicians in Reston, VA for maintenance services. Johnson’s Polar Air Inc. is the company for the finest, dependable repairs, replacements, or installations. Give us a call at (703) 430-3300 today.